Declaració de privacitat
1. This Privacy Statement applies to the personal identifiable information of users of Freemeteo as far as the conditions of its collection, processing and administration by the owner of the site is concerned. This Privacy Statement does not cover the relationship between the users of Freemeteo and any other service which is not owned by Freemeteo and over which Freemeteo does not exercise any form of control. Freemeteo is not to be held liable for any damage that the user of the site may sustain following his visit or use of the site on his own initiative.
2. Freemeteo does not collect or share personal identifiable information of its users. Browsing the Freemeteo websites and services remains anonymous for all of its users.
3. Freemeteo uses anonymous operational cookies that facilitate the users’ access to the site. For example, Freemeteo cookies may remember the choice of units or favorite cities as they have been selected by the user. Cookies are small electronic files transferred from Freemeteo to the user’s hard drive. Users may select to accept all cookies, be notified when a cookie is set or reject all cookies by a simple modification on the preferences of their browser.
4. Freemeteo does not record the IP addresses of users.
We also serve advertisements through partners (advertising agencies) that may use interest based targeting. This is done by placing a cookie in your computers by those partners (or third parties that work with them). This cookie is used to serve ads specific to you and your interests based on your browsing history. You can opt out from this type of advertising by visiting
Due to differences between using apps and websites on mobile devices, you may need to take additional steps to disable tracking technologies in mobile apps. Many mobile devices allow you to opt-out of targeted advertising for mobile apps using the settings within the mobile app or your mobile device. For more information, please check your mobile settings. You also may uninstall our apps using the standard uninstall process available on your mobile device or app marketplace.
6. If a clause of this Agreement becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect the legality, validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any and all other clauses of this Agreement.
7. The language of this Agreement is English. In case of conflict between the English text and any translation thereof, the English version shall prevail.
8. Freemeteo reserves the right to modify this Privacy Statement after notification of users. Any subsequent use of the site after receipt of such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of such changes.
Users are requested to abstain from using Freemeteo if they do not agree with this Privacy Statement.
Latest update: May 24, 2018